Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist – Edecs El-Dawlia For Engineering and Contracting
• Designing, developing, and deploying of digital marketing assets for channels including, but not limited to, email, mobile, web, social, SMS, and other emerging platforms.
• Establishing formal methods and processes of acquiring and communicating critical market insight that will drive current sales growth initiatives and commitments to new product offerings.
• Developing fresh ideas aligned with company objectives and work across departments to sell strategies and initiatives internally.
• Completing setup of digital marketing campaigns across Facebook, Google, and Programmatic platforms. Pursuing expert-level market insight of Construction and adjacent markets as a means of identifying market/product opportunities and competitive threats.
• Adhering the Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
Maintaining and executing marketing calendar and strategy to drive and execute effective marketing campaigns, ensuring a consistent brand image and alignment with company goals
• Recommending, creating, managing, and maintaining all written copy and graphic design assets, including video, for website, products, print, and digital
• Working closely with inventory and product management team to identify product/category market requirements; positioning and promotion of products/categories/market segments.
• Regularly reporting market insight as well as new and emerging trends, tactics and best practices within marketing, and detail how they can be implemented to benefit the Company.