Our client is the leading Corrosion Solutions provider in the region and is looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Representative to join our growing team in the Middle East. The successful candidate with be primarily responsible for developing the Morocco / Algeria / Tunisia markets realizing the full potential of the Oil, Gas, Power and Utility markets as well as the Manufacturing Sector and Construction Market. The candidate should be able to prospect target accounts for new business, maintain existing business as well as establish and work with business partners. The candidate must be comfortable in developing, defining, negotiating, and selling technical corrosion control solutions to all levels in any relevant organization. Our client considers this to be a “solutions-oriented” position that uses consultative sales techniques, product demonstrations, trials, and training to turn every opportunity to success.
· Responsible for developing existing and new business via prospecting, qualifying and selling VpCI & MCI corrosion control solutions and systems for the oil & gas, manufacturing & construction sector using consultative-selling skills.
· Developing relationships with potential distributors and service providers in the Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia markets.
· Interfacing with Company clients, distributors and service providers through all phases of the sales cycle which includes, but not limited to; Review specifications, Carry out site and prepare reports; Ensure compatibility of commercial terms; Perform design work as appropriate; Prepare and follow up quotations with distributors and service providers.
· Develop long term relationships with existing and new key customers and track their information, forecasts and reports
· Follow up on projects after receipt and acceptance of orders to ensure timely execution within budget and co-ordinate with other contractors’ activities.
· Perform and supervise site engineering services, including installation, commissioning, training and maintenance and ensure company safety and quality procedures are followed
· Maintain key accounts including EPC’s and consultants
· Prepare technical and commercial proposals
· Conduct field trials and support projects across the whole of Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia
· Provide regular reporting, forecasting on market activities
· Conduct technical seminars and presentations on Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors (VpCI’s) and migrating corrosion inhibitors (MCI’s)
· Conduct and represent the company at promotions, seminars and other functions. Candidate should also aim for membership at professional boards in accordance with the company policy
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Attend NACE, SPE and other relevant industry body exhibitions, seminars and events
Oil & Gas; Utilities; Electric Power Production & Transmission