Looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to join our growing team in the Middle East. The successful candidate with be primarily responsible for developing and managing the Morocco / Algeria / Tunisia markets realizing the full potential of the Oil, Gas, Power and Utility markets as well as the Manufacturing Sector and Construction Market.
The candidate should be able to prospect target accounts for new business, maintain existing business as well as establish and work with business partners.
The candidate must be comfortable in managing, developing, defining, negotiating, and selling technical corrosion control solutions to all levels in any relevant organization. This is a “solutions-oriented” position that uses consultative sales techniques, product demonstrations, trials, and training to turn every opportunity to success.
· Responsible for developing existing and new business via prospecting, qualifying and selling VpCI & MCI corrosion control solutions and systems for the oil & gas, manufacturing & construction sector using consultative-selling skills.
· Appointing and managing distributors and service providers in the Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia markets.
· Manage relationships with clients, distributors and service providers through all phases of the sales cycle which includes, but not limited to; Review specifications, Carry out site and prepare reports; Ensure compatibility of commercial terms; Perform design work as appropriate; Prepare and follow up quotations with distributors and service providers.
· Develop long term relationships with existing and new key customers and track their information, forecasts and reports
· Manage projects after receipt and acceptance of orders to ensure timely execution within budget and Coordinate with other contractors’ activities.
· Perform and supervise site engineering services, including installation, commissioning, training and maintenance and ensure company safety and quality procedures are followed
· Manage key accounts including EPC’s and consultants
· Prepare technical and commercial proposals
· Conduct field trials and support projects across the whole of Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia
· Provide regular reporting, forecasting on market activities
· Conduct technical seminars and presentations on Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors (VpCI’s) and migrating corrosion inhibitors (MCI’s)
· Conduct and represent the company at promotions, seminars and other functions. Candidate should also aim for membership at professional boards in accordance with the company policy
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Attend NACE, SPE and other relevant industry body exhibitions, seminars and events