Sales Management Information System Section Head – Halwani Bros
Day- to-day operations:
▪ Follow up on day-to-day operations at branches to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
• Sales Operation Analysis: –
• Responsible for planning and implementing unified information system, operating software applications, and operating accounting system in conjunction with concerned parties.
• Creates strategies for the deployment of information systems and computer systems concepts. This includes budgeting for software and personnel requirements reflected in the periodic strategic plan for the organization. Strategies created by an MIS analyst also reference how data is processed, a review of data processing agreements in support of other departments and branches in the organization, risk management assessments and training objectives for IT (information technology) personnel;.
• Responsible for providing periodic reports demonstrate the selling performance by quantity and monetary figures and credit limits reports along with Profit and loss statement for managerial purposes with recommendations for enhancements.
• responsible for providing customers’ credit /discount limits reports for improving internal controls.
• responsible for providing the production division with the inventory movement reports all over Egypt demographic areas for better production visibility.
• responsible for providing the marketing division with the sales reports with recommendations for marketing campaign.
• Evaluating the functionality of systems, Consulting computer users to ascertain needs and to ensure that facilities meet user or project requirements, Implementing and managing security or integrity and backup procedures.
• Coordinates with the data security officer to establish system policies regarding security of data and information through computer networks. Policies are established for the control and management of user ids and passwords that govern access to files, systems programs and utilities. In most computer programming environments, creates partitioning instructions to separate programs that are in production and active programs on the system.
• supervise branches with oversight of several positions under the organizational structure of information systems management. Include data processing operators, project managers and network analysts. and reviews employee performance reports submitted by supervisors regarding information technology personnel.
• Execute coverage improvement projects (Routing Efficiencies) to maximize distribution efficiencies and ensure regional market share objectives are met.
• Audit & follow up on branches by checking on infrastructure status to ensure consistency and smooth operation. Ensure complying of S&Ops at branches as per planned by line manager.
• Participate in preparing sales manual by collecting relevant data from the concerned sales department managers.
• Prepare and collect all operation department data base related for HBE customers .
• Responsible for all needed data related to information technology department from reports and infra structure . Standards & Regulations ▪ Ensure that all activities are monitored and regulatory compliance audits and inspections are conducted for an effective implementation of regulatory standards Reporting.
▪ conduct timely and accurate reports of Sales operations to meet HBE and department requirements, policies and standards Related Assignments.
▪ Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.