We are a rapidly growing residential renovation company based out of Burlington, ON. Our main focus is to build a team who cares about what they do, in order to provide a high quality, renovation product for our clients. We are extremely detail orientated and work hard to ensure our clients have a positive renovation experience. Our services include bathrooms, kitchens, basements, main floor, second floor, and complete full home remodels.
We are currently seeking a Carpenters Apprentice / General labourer who is eager to learn and work hard in a growing company.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
– Preparing a space to protect the home prior to demolition
– Picking up building materials using company vehicle and credit card as required
– Working on a team to demolish residential properties in preparation for the new renovation
– Working on a team to re-build the space and prepare for sub-trades including interior and exterior framing, structural and non-structural framing, subflooring, structural wall removal and beam installation, and point loads and footings.
– Working alongside sub-trades when required to assist and ensure project runs smoothly
– Installation of batt insulation
– Installation of drywall
– Installation of mouldings including solid core and hollow core door units, door and window casings, baseboards and shoe-moulding, wall paneling, coffered ceilings, and wainscoting.
– Minor patch work in preparation for and after painting
– Installation of laminate click flooring
– Installation of door hardware, closet shelving, and bathroom accessories
– Working on a team and individually depending on task required
– Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Hamilton, and surrounding areas
Job Qualifications / Requirements:
– Minimum 1-2 years working experience in residential renovations
– Clean and valid G driver’s license in Ontario
– Must own basic hand tools – all power tools will be supplied
– Must own basic safety gear – hard hat, safety glasses, and work boots
– Ability to learn from superiors
– Ability to work on a team or individually
– Available between 730am-5pm Monday – Friday with occasional weekend work
– Minimum high school diploma
– First Aid Training (preferred – not required)
– Fall Arrest Training (preferred – not required)
– WHIMIS Training (preferred – not required)
– Wage dependent on skill and experience
– Immediately (may vary due to COVID-19)
Rose Building Group Incentives:
– Performance bonus’s
– Opportunity for growth / advancement
– Safe working environment
– Work uniform
We appreciate and thank you for your interest in Rose Building Group. Please note that only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Rose Building Group Inc. takes COVID extremely seriously and all of our trades, customers, and workers follow our strict protocols