Real Estate Marketing Manager – Al Wijha Real Estate Co.
One of the leading Real Estate company in Sohar Industrial City – Oman is willing to fill the vacancy of Real Estate Manager.
Candidate should poses following attributes:
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future real estate buyers and sellers through networking, content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing real estate marketing communication with responsibilities of managing real estate properties portfolio and tenants.
Real Estate management skills such as portfolio analysis, collections plans, reporting are required
Marketing Skills such as social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management are considered valuable
Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within marketing, advertising and real estate is critical. A degree of creativity is required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and have fun while you do it we want to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
•Achieve full rental occupancy by advertising, filling vacancies, conducting tours, drafting lease documentation, negotiating lease agreements and enforcing lease terms;
•Promote property through marketing initiatives;
•Maintain social media presence at property level and at a corporate level;
•Maintain accurate information on company website;
•Update promotional web landing pages to track effectiveness of other marketing initiatives;
•Seek to maximize rental income, set goals and track vs. internal and external benchmarks;
•Seek to minimize marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts; § Accomplish financial objectives by paying bills, preparing an annual property portfolio budget with assistance, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective action;
•Visually inspect interior and exterior of properties according to regular schedule, daily, weekly, monthly;
• Real estate Manager shall wear a name tag at all times while working, conduct services in a polite and professional manner at all times, and shall not smoke within 50 m of any property.
• Provide rental rate recommendations by surveying local rental rates; forecast expenses, and profit goals;
• Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, coordinating repairs, assist in planning renovations;
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Regularly update skills by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations;
• Accomplish organization goals by eagerly accepting ownership over new and different tasks;
• Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments;
• Always follow and strictly adhere to CHECK-LIST for maintenance follow up and effective control.