Job description:Location :
The position is based in Heerenveen, in the Netherlands, the projects will be executed within the borders or internationally. The position includes nearly 30% travelling (sometimes 3-4 weeks long business trips), globally anywhere, depending on project.
While working independently within the team but reporting regularly to the Lead Engineer/Project Manager, the main goal of the Process Engineer is to execute the design, calculation, realization and commissioning (both domestic and abroad) within the various processing lines for dryer equipment in projects. Main tasks:
• Compiling the dryer mass balance at the start of a project. Providing specific advice and support of the pre-project team at client presentations of quotations.
• Understanding the customer requirements and compile the applicable quote exhibits. The process is led by the Project Manager.
• Checking the final contract documents and final quotes of assigned projects; reporting all deviations to the Project Manager.
• Design, specification, and calculation of the process within the processing lines for dryer equipment.
• Developing the process into a P&ID, equipment specifications and main engineering output documents.
• Writing the specifications for the ‘purchase’ parts and technically evaluating the offers. Assessing the quality of the ‘purchased’ parts at the supplier and compiling necessary reports.
• Ensuring discipline checks for critical engineering output and approval for the complete design.
• Conducting acceptance tests at the automation supplier
• Conducting the pre-commissioning checks, starting up the installation and commissioning. Verifying and driving the performance of the installation to meet the performance criteria.
• Collecting the process running conditions and writing the commissioning report
• Performing operator training during project implementation.
• Participating and contributing to CE, Health and Risk Assessments, Issue Resolution and R&D projects.