Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Please leave this field empty
1. Evaluation of rates, negotiation & agreement on variations along with the financial status of contracts
2. Preparation of final statements, discharge, project close puts & settlements of final accounts
3. Preparation of monthly valuations
4. Identifying & preparation of variations claims
5. Certifying payments for sub-contractors
6. Actively being involved in resolving contractual matters with sub-contractors & qualification works in order to prepare the material requirement schedules , bar bending schedules & budgets
7. Preparation of material status reports & monthly progress reports
8. Preparing budgetary cost advice for all work elements of the project.
9. Issuing enquiries to suppliers/subcontractor and preparing bid summaries for review and approval.
10. Prepare Letter of Intent
11. Cost/time impacts and claims
12. Costing of variations to the design
13. Interim valuations, Cash flow analysis
14. Monitoring project requisitions and cost
15. Evaluating Sub contract variations, Preparing Sub contract agreements
16. Sub contractors interim payments
17.Contractual correspondence in conjunction with the Project Manager
18.Monthly cost value analysis/reconciliation
Source: Jobs in Kuwait | Bayt.com
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.bayt.com/en/kuwait/jobs/manager-quantity-surveyor-4255397/→