Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Please leave this field empty
Execute safety programs for locations and minimize company safety losses.
▪ Develop a culture to anticipate and prevent health hazardous conditions.
▪ Drive behaviors preventing illnesses in work place by engaging management commitment.
▪ Interpret legal requirements and standards by monitoring R&D projects.
▪ Deploy Automation and Controls Solutions Health, Safety and Environmental
Management Systems program.
▪ Investigate incidents, determine root cause and develop corrective actions.
▪ Support HSE inspections, audits and self-assessments.
▪ Manage reports and present summaries to management with suggested solutions.
▪ Execute environmental management processes such as chemicals and waste management
and pollution prevention.
▪ Handle industrial hygiene, equipment protection, machine guarding and other health and
▪ Handle safety assessments and deploy corrective measures to minimize hazard risk profile.
▪ Report to Metals Recycling Business Health and Safety Director with dotted line to
▪ Administer MRB safety policies and develop uniform safety practices as per long term
company safety goals.
▪ Offer quality product safely and effectively and decrease errors and accidents and increase
▪ Achieve health and safety management excellence.
▪ Implement HSE policy and procedure
▪ Follow up implementation of emergency response procedures
▪ Follow up the maintenance programs for all safety systems and equipment’s.
▪ Conduct HSE training for all employees to increase safety awareness
▪ Ensure that risk assessments for activities with a high potential for loss are completed
before work commences.
▪ Prepare weekly and monthly HSE reports.
▪ Prepare weekly inspection reports for all firefighting equipment’s.
▪ Follow up all critical jobs and instructed personnel about the hazards.
▪ Held tool box talk prior every critical job and discuss the JRA and how to eliminate the
▪ Conduct safety briefing for new arrival personnel.
▪ Implement work permit system and attaching JRA with it.
▪ Implement Ongoing feedback system OFS and behavior observation system BOS.
▪ Conduct pre-tour safety meeting for all factory team.
▪ Weekly inspection for all logistic equipment.
▪ Follow up implementation of lock out tag out system.
▪ Follow up procedure of confined space entry and sure that all gases as H2S, O2 and LEL
are measured and make confined space certificate filled with the measurements.
▪ Inspects the scaffolds and give an approval on it.
▪ Conduct risk assessment for all activities.
▪ Supervise working at height and apply all safety procedures.
▪ Follow up lifting operations and apply safety standards.
▪ Follow up lifting operations and inspection crane and capable of making a lifting plan.
▪ The ability to check fire extinguishers and make sure of its safety and its presence in the
space provided with training on them and on the process of fire and how to deal with each
▪ Daily and periodic inspection of all existing equipment to the site and want to work out
with the application code color.
Source: Jobs in Egypt | Bayt.com
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.bayt.com/en/egypt/jobs/hse-manager-4246458/→