Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Please leave this field empty
– Attracting applicants & creating a database of CVs for applicants matching the required criteria for the major jobs & continuously update this database.
– Initial interviewing for the major job vacancies & deciding if the applicant will move to the next level of interviewing or not.
– Coordinating the feedback between the different levels of interviewing & informing the applicant by the needed hiring credentials.
– Checking the completeness of all the hiring credentials & signing all the hiring documents including contract, social insurance form no 1, bank account application, medical care coverage form.
– Conducting the company orientation for all the newly hired employees 2 times per week & ensuring that the technical orientation is done before the employee starts performing his job.
– Creating a fingerprint for the newly hired employees & completing all the data on the attendance system software.
– Sending to the bank to opening applications in branches in the governorate & receiving the ATM & password then delivering them to the employee.
– Sending the medical care form to the Benefits Specialist in the head office to issue the medical card.
– Communicating with the medical care provider in all the approvals related to scans, labs, and operations.
– Follow up the attendance of the branch physician assigned from the medical provider & report any delay or absence to the benefits specialist in the head office.
– Conducting exit interviews for any resigned employee & try to retain them by supporting in solving any problem that they are facing.
– Completing all training forms (commitment, pre & post trainee evaluation, and training evaluation) to ensure preserving the company rights.
– Finishing the clearance form for any resigned employee from all the supervisors & managers in the branch.
– Handling all the issues related to social insurance office & labor bureau inspection visits & providing them with all the needed documentation.
– Sending social insurance forms 1 & 6 to the head office for signature form the authorized person.
– Preparation for the training rounds which will be conducted in the branch.
– Making the pickup order with the courier company, receiving the incoming courier & distributing it & receiving the outgoing courier.
– Revising the undocumented transportation expenses & approving the payment based on transportation cost key.
– Develop frequent reports to be submitted to the direct manager.
– Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment, and road-safety management system
– Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
– Handling all the issues related to hotel reservations to visitors.
– Giving mobile lines to new employees eligible to the mobile line and receiving it if resigned.
Source: Jobs in Egypt | Bayt.com
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.bayt.com/en/egypt/jobs/hr-officer-qaluib-4268182/→