Please note – this position is not for a production manager – it is for a general manager of an offset printing company, so you will be required to manage the entire company from A to Z.
This position is for a general manager with accounting knowledge – for a printing company based in DR Congo. Basically you will be working along side the Managing Director for a period of 6 months then you will be on your own. You will be required to speak french, bring in jobs, execute jobs, manage the entire team of around 50+ staff including 10 expatriates and maximize profits. The better the profits the better your remuneration down the track. This opportunity is for a young, enthusiastic, dedicated individual who is willing to treat the company as their own company, grow it and together with that grow themselves. Basically you will be required to do A to Z and work long hours.
We are an offset printing company based in DR Congo, Africa – We are looking for a mature, responsible, honest, energetic, dedicated, proactive, intelligent and experienced General Manager with account experience.
We are looking for a young individual who is willing to move to Congo Africa to manage the entire factory and the operations of the printing company, hence you will be required to have a minimum of 7+ years offset printing experience. You will be second to the CEO and you will be required to manage the accounting, HR, production, pre press, sales, marketing and all other departments.
This individuals will be very very proactive and will have the knowledge of offset printing with managerial skills and accounting skills including tally.
Experience of a minimum 7 years within the offset printing industry is a must in a similar role. African experience will be highly regarded. English language is a must. Both written and spoken. French language is highly recommended and DRC experience will be highly regarded.
1. We are looking for someone who has a long term vision, who will relocate with their family after 1 year probation is completed.
2. Salary will be negotiable depending on your experience. You will be provided with accommodation in a large size house, with TV, servant and cook. Transport to and from work is provided by the company. Security and gym facilities are also provided, and congo is a relatively safe country. We have many indian expatriates working at our plant in congo. Company is managed and run by indians.
3. Congo is very different to India, so you will be required to adapt to different culture and atmosphere easily.
4. You must be between 30 and 50 years of age and with good experience of running a printing press including costing and production department. You will be required to submit your qualifications. You will be required to have printing qualification and accounting qualification will be highly regarded.
5. Offset Printing background is a must and experience within the printing industry is a must.
6. You must be a non drinker or light drinker.
7. You must not have any health issues and must be active and physically fit.
8. You must be willing to take up a new challenge in life to progress and be promoted in the company.
9. Right and deserving candidate has a potential to be remunerated by obtaining a share in the profit once he / she in the future.
10. We require a deposit of 40,000 rupees from you on acceptance of our offer. This deposit will be refunded to you after completing 30 days in congo. The reason for this deposit is so that we know you are serious and you will not change your mind after we begin applying for your visa and purchase your air ticket. Normally it will cost us 100,000 rupees for your visa and airticket.
11. This is a rare opportunity – The directors of the company are looking for someone with a vision. They are looking for someone who will treat the company as theirs, hence manage and look after it just as if it were yours.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET ALL CRITERIA ABOVE. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL CRITERIA ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Please do not contact our company by telephone or direct email. Use naukri.com to contact us. We shall not accept phone calls.
Perks and Benefits Salary based on experience