French Executive Customer Services Specialist – Amazon Europe
· Respond to enquiries from corporate executives including CEO, VP, Country Manager, Directors.
· Handle escalations from customers and follow up accordingly. This includes proactive phone contacts with customers and providing a summary in a follow up email, investigating escalations root cause and corrective actions, providing a detailed root cause analysis for customer advocacy to corporate executives.
· Coordination of escalation resolution with internal stakeholders. This includes drafting outreach email to internal stakeholders and drive engagement toward resolution with internal stakeholders and acting as CS operations point of contact.
· Provide critical support to Amazon CS Legal Department and other CS Support teams.
· Project Management and contribution.
· Highlight process and quality improvement opportunities throughout escalation investigations contributing to customer experience improvement and communicate / take actions as appropriate.
· Suggest improvement solutions across CS and outside CS organization.
· Submit feedback and cascade relevant information to CS Operations ensuring that CS is consistently kept up to date with amazon policies and emerging issues.
· Lead and contribute to projects to improve customer experience and CS Operations.
· Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in customer escalations to report to leadership teams.
· Identify and escalate emerging issues to appropriate stakeholders.
· Assess team workload and available resource to define priorities accordingly.