F&B Quality Controller – The Gathering Group
• Carry out routine inspections/audits to all the restaurants as well as the F&B warehouse to ensure adherence to local food safety regulations as well as to Azadea’s Policies and Procedures regarding deliveries, preparation, raw materials, end-products, storage, and handling
• Develop, oversee and enforce GMP, SOP, and HACCP requirements, as well as company food safety policies where applicable
• Investigate internal and external customer complaints to ensure compliance to established standards
• Conduct visits to audit and assess vendor facilities to ensure compliance to local food safety regulations as well as to Azadea’s Policies and Procedures where applicable
• Develop and review QA documentation and prepare reports on food safety and quality status by gathering relevant information related to failed processes, system improvement, corrective actions, etc.
• Organize, and conduct where applicable, with an accredited body, training for all food handlers, according to the required certifications and/or to Azadea’s Policies and Procedures where applicable
• Research new technologies and resources in the market and provide recommendations on methods that can be adapted