1. Deputize for the CEO in the event he is not present due to travel conditions, illness, vacations or vacancy of the position.
2. Preparing the CEO’s monthly schedule and work.
3. Preparing the CEO’s weekly business plan
4. Maintaining the general appearance of the office of senior management in terms of cleanliness and arrangement
5. Receiving and welcoming senior management visitors
6. Coordination of the CEO interview schedule
7. Editing and printing of letters and correspondences for senior management
8. Keeping and maintaining all files of the Senior Management Office in a manner that ensures their safety
9. Receiving and forwarding the incoming mail and fax in the name of the senior management, presenting it to the specialist and indexing these documents
10. Receiving, directing and sending emails of senior management and indexing these emails
11. Registration of mail and fax issued by the office of senior management and indexing of outgoing faxes
12. Writing minutes of all meetings and sessions in which the CEO is a party
13. Preparing for meetings of senior management or periodic meetings and coordinating and preparing all documents and papers related to the subject of the meeting
14. Assisting senior management in all business not included in this description at personal request
15. Receiving and making phone calls to the senior management office and indexing phone numbers and addresses
16. Organizing and indexing the internal reports received from other departments and sections, presenting them to the CEO, following up on the CEO’s decision regarding them, and recording them in their own records.
17. Ensure that all office and electrical devices are in a working condition continuously, request maintenance officials from inside and outside the company, and follow up on maintenance work for all office devices in the office of senior management
18. Ensure the availability of all stationery and writing tools for senior management and work personnel in the senior management office
19. Sending invitations to participants in the meetings called for by the CEO and recording this on special forms
20. Reservation of travel tickets, hotels, exhibition tickets for senior management, and organization of business trips
21. Teaching and guiding the secretarial assistants and raising their job level to qualify them to take responsibility after being promoted and submit their performance evaluation reports
22. Writing a weekly report showing what has been accomplished and what has been postponed, with a statement of the reason, and submitting it to the office manager, CEO.
23. All of the above must be done in accordance with the official procedure approved by the Executive Secretariat
24. The Executive Secretary is responsible for keeping all records of quality models for the executive secretariat and all of its work is subject to internal reviewراجع
25. Powers and Powers:
The executive secretary of the senior management has absolute authority to issue work orders to persons under his supervisory scope in the interest of the work after the approval of his direct manager
Issuing purchase requisitions for office equipment, stationery and office supplies for senior management
26. – The Executive Secretary does not at all represent the CEO and has no authority to take administrative decisions towards other departments and sections and is not entitled to issue job orders to anyone other than those under his supervision