Compensation, Benefits & Performance Lead – MENA – ByteDance
Compensation and Benefits (C&B) are powerful tools for furthering the company’s strategic goals. A robust CB and Performance (CBP) strategy influences the organization’s ability to attract and retain the best talent, while creating a strong alignment of individuals’ interests with the organization’s strategic goals.
We are looking around the world for the best and most dedicated employees on the market. We are committed to providing a competitive salary and adequate benefits for its employees. The C&B team at are constantly benchmarking and striving for the best practice & return on investment in developing competitive C&B policies.
The C&B team works on a lot of interesting problems. Whether it is developing new world-class compensation policies, diving deep into market research, analyzing big data and benchmarking. The C&B team work on a lot of cool and exciting projects to come up with the best ways to serve our organization. Given the nature of our work, it also creates huge opportunities for collaboration with departments in and outside of the HR organization.
What You Will Do:
1. Design and iterate compensation policies for all job families in local countries/regions to ensure external competitiveness and internal equity, through research on compensation policies and practices of leading Tech companies, as well as internal data analysis.
2. Optimize current benefits programs for local countries/regions to ensure competitiveness, effectiveness and the alignment with the company’s core value and culture.
3. Monitor local regulations & legislation, and work closely with legal to make sure C&B policies comply with local, state and federal laws.
4. Manage Performance Review and Promotion/Salary review projects for local teams: work closely with the central CBP team to create Performance Review and Promotion/Salary review policies; communicate policies to local HRBPs and coordinate with them to ensure smooth progress; collect local feedback, analyze actual data and work with the central CBP team to enhance policies, online portal functions and project management.
5. Provide recommendations to business key stakeholders in tackling difficult cases in the area of compensation, incentive plans, benefits for employees motivation in order to achieve their business goals.
6. Manage vendor relations with outside firms, such as Mercer, Radford and Payroll firms.
7. Travel as needed across our offices, 10% domestic and 20% international travel.