Chief Technology Officer – H&I Technology DMCC
Chief Technology Officer
H&I Technology DMCC – Dubai – Full Time
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) with enough ambition and creativity to join us in our mission to continue the development and innovation program centered around a world-class digital platform to drive growth across the business, with a focus on ultimately accelerating our strategy. The position is based in Dubai.
The perfect candidate will be reporting to the CEO and assume responsibility of all things Tech related. To lead the Product Management, Product Design and Development, Data Science and Analytics, and Technology teams.
• Provide executive leadership and strategic planning in technology solution development, prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, development and integration of future technologies into products and services.
• Leading the design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of software solutions team utilising innovative and cutting edge technologies.
• Manage the development of our core product and value added products/services in a cost effective manner.
• Direct communication and coordination with CEO, Marketing and Business Development teams.
• Manage acquisition and maintenance of cost-effective technology including infrastructure, third party software and systems.
• Lead the evaluation, development, and deployment of our bureau application.
• Develop and execute an information security plan that protects the confidentiality and ensures safe storage of the data and servers at all our partner offices and affiliates.
• Provide technical direction for software product development and IT systems.
• Develop, track, and control the development and deployment of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing infrastructure, staffing and operations.
• Direct and manage computing and information technology plans, policies, programs, schedules, computer services, network communications, and management information services to accomplish organizational goals and objectives.
Qualifications: Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or related major.
Experience: 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a digitally driven Company/Start –ups with preference for B2C solutions.