Vitaflo (International) Ltd are currently looking to recruit a full-time, permanent Assistant Management Accountant to work at its head office just outside of Liverpool city centre. You will be responsible for supporting the Management Accountant in the preparation and production of monthly management reporting required to senior management and Nestle, as well as administration of other key financial operations required within the finance department.
We are part of Nestlé Health Science and continue to expand our global footprint with a worldwide presence in Clinical Nutrition. Behind our pioneering company are people who drive breakthroughs in research and development, creating innovative impact.
Our employees are at the heart of what we stand for with 96% saying they are proud to work for us and 94% recommending Vitaflo as a good place to work.
Key responsibilities of our Assistant Management Accountant:
– Assist in the preparation of monthly global management reports to high degree of accuracy
– Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet and key Profit and Loss accounts to be reviewed by the Management Accountant
– Assist in the preparation of the group global sales report and reconciliation
– Assist in the delivery of timely management information to department heads and international business heads and resolution of queries
– Assist in liaison with International accountants, reconciliation of key figures on a monthly basis and query resolution
– Monitoring of internal PO (Purchase Order) system, preparation of monthly analysis and review of monthly exception reporting
– Preparation of monthly VAT and Intrastat reporting for review by Management Accountant, monthly submission of approved reports
– Assisting the Management Accountant with escalation of any expenses queries
– Point of contact for the company pool car bookings, including management of the diary, recording of personal mileage and ordering of hire cars
– Maintenance of Sage system including weekly and monthly routines
– Liaison with external auditors for annual statutory audits
– Preparation of all Nominal Ledger journals for review by the Management Accountant
Skills and Experience required by our Assistant Management Accountant:
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record working in a similar role, as well as being AAT qualified, or at least studying towards their AAT or have a relevant degree within Accounting or Finance. Preferably, you will have worked in a manufacturing environment with the exposure to key financial functions as well as having a good understanding of operations.
We are also looking for the successful candidate to have a good working knowledge of accounts systems, preferably Sage X3 as well as advanced Microsoft Excel skills that reflect the ability to manipulate data such as Pivot tables, filters and lookups. As you will be liaising with various stakeholders across the business, effective communication skills are also essential to excel in the role. It is important that you have an exceptional eye for detail when analysing data, as well as having great organisational skills that reflect the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Benefits of becoming our Assistant Management Accountant:
– Discretionary bonus scheme
– Flexible starting and finishing times
– Continuous professional development, training and study support
– Wellness: private healthcare, gym membership, Employee Assistance Programme, cycle to work scheme
– Access to discounted Nestle products (the company shop)
– Discounted personalised supplement recommendations based on lifestyle, health history and individual needs
– Employee recognition scheme
– Volunteering opportunities
– 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas shut down (with the option to buy or sell annual leave)
– Life assurance
– Free on-site parking
– Employer pension contribution (3% rising to 5% then matched up to a maximum of 10%). Employee minimum contributions apply
some benefits are subject to a qualifying period
Closing Date: Friday 7th August 2020
Interviews will be held by Skype or Microsoft Teams
So if you feel you have the skills and experience to join our team as our Assistant Management Accountant, then why not click ‘’apply’’ today! We’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/assistant-management-accountant/40628756→