Assist Project Engineer lead
Assist Project Engineer lead in day-to-day activities and monitor construction at site, perform quality check and ensure that all approved materials must be installed or used during construction.Assist Project Engineer lead in day-to-day activities and monitor construction at site, perform quality check and ensure that all approved materials must be installed or used during construction.
Scope of work:
· Monitor day-to-day project implementation construction activities for assigned projects.
· Perform day-to-day task assigned by project engineer lead or management.
· Perform engineering analysis for the activities perform at site.
· Review engineering design and recommend changes wherever deem necessary.
· Identify As-Built drawings that are needed for future operations and maintenance
· Assist Project Engineer Lead in a technical evaluation and provide them all necessary information.
· Participate in pre-commissioning and commissioning activities and perform task that will assign by the management.
· Maintain good technical coordination with PMT, contractor, vendor and other KAUST department representatives for routine work.
· Manage and supervise documents and drawings control center for the assigned projects.
· Review project specification and ensure that the project execution according to approved specification.
Check materials sample, review vendor specification and ensure that all materials selection must be done as per the approved material specification.
· Must have good communication, writing and interpersonal skills
· Ability to interpret operational needs, develop integrated and creative solutions.
· Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
· Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities in the field of his/her position.