Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Please leave this field empty
– Confirm and verify sales orders to be agreed with the standard approved price list as to ensure compliance with the company policy
– Give the assurance that all transactions include the credit position comply with financial policies and procedures to maintain the compliance with the company policy.
– Create new customers and Prices on the system after getting the needed approvals and proper documents and filing it in order to enhance customer’s statement and to apply any penalties if any
– Prepare, verify, and process customer’s sales invoices to assist meeting the closing dateline.
– record all invoices and reporting of receivables in order to ensure that the cash flow is secured.
– Prepare the monthly A/R aging reports to eliminate the possible risks of doubtful debt.
– Obtain all the needed information related to the customers from sales department to maintain updated customer files in order to comply with the tax law and regulations
– Prepare customer’s confirmation balances, in order to finalize the needed confirmations on their balances and to meet the internal and external auditors’ needs
– Track the main budget of price correction, price variance and trade deals that related to the customer’s in order to close it by Debit and Credit notes after Comparing with the accruals
– Follow-up with customers for the collections to ensure that all payments are received within due date.
Source: Jobs in Egypt | Bayt.com
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.bayt.com/en/egypt/jobs/accounts-receivable-4339329/→