Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Please leave this field empty
Experienced accountant with work experience not less than 5 years . Bachelor degree in Accountancy or Finance is a must . Candidates should be located in Oman .
His roles are :
· Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule, including budgets and forecast updates if required using the available data in the system
· Support the account assistant/s / branch account officers (accounts receivable & payable clerk) to ensure vouchers are recorded timely and accurately
· Act as the account assistant (accounts receivable & payable officer) whenever needed
· Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
· Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
· Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
· Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
· Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
· Analyze revenues and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately
· Act as one of the finance officer which handles primarily the banking aspects of the establishments
· Communicate with account assistant & branches account officer/s in ensuring day to day cash receivables & bank transactions are done accordingly.
Source: Jobs in Oman | Bayt.com
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.bayt.com/en/oman/jobs/accountant-4375180/→